- From Promotion Management / LifeCycle Manager, logging into the destination CMS when creating a job is successful. however, when attempting to promote a job using Windows Active directory authentication, the promotion jobs fail with one or more of the below errors :
- Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed., Promotion Status=Failure : Object has failed to promote. Please see the log for more details....
- Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed., Promotion Status=Failure : java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.businessobjects.lcm.core.CMSLocal.getInfoObjectByCUID(java.lang.String) of a null object loaded from local variable 'cms'
- Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed, Promotion Status=Failure: Logon failure to Destination CMS:..<system>:6400
- Adaptive Job server AJS logs show an error :
- 2018 06 08 14:21:27.260|com.businessobjects.lcm.utilities.LCMException: Active Directory Authentication failed to log you on. Please contact your system administrator to make sure you are a member of a valid mapped group and try again. If you are not a member of the default domain, enter your user name as UserName@DNS_DomainName, and then try again. (FWM 00006)
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x All Patch Levels [4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2]
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) XI3.1 All Patch Level
- Promotion Management / Life Cycle Management (LCM)
LCM winAD AD Authentication failure lcmbiar cannot import , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.