- Match report
- Time saved by breaking
- Break group comparisons
- Break groups are too large
- Max records in the compare buffer
- What is the Match Contribution report?
- Number of comparisons made per hour
- How to find the total number of break groups
- How to determine the largest and smallest break groups
- How to improve performance by adjusting the break keys
SAP Data Services
DS , DQ , reports , matching , dupes , dq , breaking , match results report , mmr , nomatch , comparisons , , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.