The suppressed column of data in a cross-table was exported when exporting the Crystal Reports with Excel data-only fomat
- Windows Server 2003
- SAP Crystal Reports XIR2 Service Pack 5 (CR XIR2 SP5)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a CrossTab with ODBC connection "Club".
- Choose the objects City, Country, Region.
- Pless OK.
- Open CrossTab Expert. Choose the 3rd tab Customize Style.
- Choose the option Show total & Show lable.
- Export as Excel data-only format.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01320576.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in Fix pack 6.2 to be installed on top of service pack 6 for Business Objects XI Release 2.
.csv, schedule , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed