- Login to client applications using LDAP or Active Directory authentication fails.
- The same authentication works fine on the Infoview and opening the client application from the BO Server.
- This may effect any client including:
- Webi Rich Client.
- Universe Design Tool (UDT).
- Desktop Intelligence.
- Crystal Reports 201x.
- Publishing Wizard.
- Business View Manager.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x Client tools.
hr=#0x80042a01,[repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed, AD, LDAP, Client tool login AD, third party login client tools , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.