Need to display Group Header for each record in Crystal Report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report based on Xtreme sample database.
- Select table Customer and Orders.
- Click Ok.
- Select Customer name and Country.
- Create Group on Customer Name and Region.
- Double click on the first record of the Group.A new page opens with the first record displayed without the Goup Header.
Crystal Reports 2008
- Click the Insert Text Object button on the Insert Tools toolbar.
- When the object pointer appears, move the object frame into the Group Header section.
- Enter the text you want to use for the header.
- Click outside the frame when finished to complete the process. Now when you run the report, the same header will appear at the begining of each group.
standard header, CR 2008 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V0