- This article is written to add additional steps that may be needed to enable SSL when using vintela SSO
- Receiving page cannot displayed after enabling SSL for Infoview
- CMC and manual authentication link to Infoview work fine with SSL but SSO fails.
- These steps are also applicable for BI 4.x BIlaunchpad, opendocument, and web services (dswsbobje)
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 4.1 etc
zie secure socket layer single sign on sign-on silent vintella ventila , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.