- Using a script to launch job
- How to add data at runtime
- How to populate a parameter on the fly
- Can data be passed to the transform options
- How to define a substitution variable which can be overridden
- Using substitution variables when launching from a command line
SAP Data Services
DS , DSXI , DS XI , batch , script , overide , run time , commandline , scripting , run, running , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.