- Cannot use SUMPRODUCT () with condition in xcelsius.
- Support array as arguments but not as return value in function.
Reproducing the Issue
- In excel, create a SUMPRODUCT () with condition as SUMPRODUCT (($A$5:$A$23=A2)*($B$5:$B$23>20)*($C$5:$C$23=C2).
- Import this excel file in xcelsius
- Map the cell contatining formula to label component in xcelsius.
- Preview the dashboard, data is not displayed.
- Crystal Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 2
This functionality is not available in the product.
- An Enhancement Request is raised for this : ER # ADAPT01273256
- The Enhancement Request (ER) will be reviewed in terms of future product development when considering possible new features in next major release.
CX2008, Sumproduct() , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Product Enhancement
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008