- Installation of Xcelsius 2008 causes SSO to SAP to fail with "Incomplete logon data" in Designer
- Error message: "DBD: Unable to connect to SAP BW server Incomplete logon data"
- Issue affectes any client that shares designer and xcelsius
- Issue will also affect and Business Objects Enterprise, or Edge when performing SSO to a universe if xcelsius was installed on the BOE server
- Crystal Reports 2008 V1
- Business Objects Client Tools XI 3.1
- Live Office XI 3.1
- Xcelsius 2008
- SAP Integration Kit XI 3.1
XIR3 XI 3.1 XI 3.0 XI3 , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.