- Database Connector Error: "Unexpected Error".
- Able to connect to Salesforce.com, but unable to see the tables.
- When connecting to Salesforce.com from Crystal Reports, and trying to expand the connection to see the tables, it generate the error:
"Database Connector Error: 'Unexpected Error' "
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report and connect with Salesforce.com
- When browsing tables no tables are displayed to create a new report, and it generates an error.
- A large number of Salesforce.com tables and stored procedures causes the Salesforce.com java driver to error out due to lack of memory allocated for the driver.
- Increase the memory allocated for the Salesforce.com driver:
- Open the crconfig.xml file located at: C:Program Files\Business Objects\common\4.0\java
- Browse to the line <JVMMaxHeap>64000000</JVMMaxHeap>
- Modify the number 64000000 to 128000000
- Save the file.
SForce, CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011