- A wicdztrace directory exists under the BusinessObjects Enterprise Logging directory
- The directory contains XML files and taking up disk space
- What is the wicdztrace folder and can it be deleted?
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
web intelligence webi webintelligence wiczd trace logging logs folder remove delete files WPS webiserver , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.