In BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1, after deploying dswsbobje.war on WebSphere, Query as a Web Service connection can not import into Crystal Xcelsius.
It will pop up an error: Unable to load URL.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI3.1
- Crystal Xcelsius 2008 with SP1
- WebSphere 6
Reproducing the Issue
- Deploy dswsbobje.war on WebSphere using Wdeploy.
- Log on Query as a web service, and create a connection. This WSDL link will be like that: http://localhost:9080/dswsbobje/qaawsservices/?WSDL&cuid=AVS5GvTXPVtFu6kFypDFKdM
- Open Crystal Xcelsius, add a query as a web server connection in data manager and import it.
- An error message pops up. "Unable to load URL"
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01242055
- Change the WSDL URL of query as a web service, such as: http://localhost:9080/dswsbobje/qaawsservices//?WSDL=1&cuid=AVS5GvTXPVtFu6kFypDFKdM
- Please pay more attention on "/?WSDL=1"
It's fixed in FP1.8 of Business Objects Enterprise 3.1. It has been released.
WebSphere, Query as a web service, URL link , KBA , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , How To