Row and column titles of Crystal report Cross Table are missing after changing its data source by Crystal reports for Eclipse (CR4E)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a CR report with a Cross Table.
- Change the data soure of this report to another by CR4E web application and then view the new report by Viewer.
- Row and column titles of Cross Table are missing in web Viewer.
- Export report to rpt format file (such as CrystalViewer.rpt) by Export button on the Viewer toolbar.
- Open CrystalViewer.rpt in CR designer and find the same layout that row and column titles of cross table missing.
- CR4E 2.0 SP1
- CR 2008
The issue is identified and tracked under ADAPT01261424.
This issue has been fixed in CR4E 2.0 SP2. Install CR4E 2.0 SP2 or above will solve this issue.
KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Bug Filed