- During installation of SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 on Linux, after setting the Central Management Server's system database (a.k.a. CMS repository) to use Oracle, the following error is returned:
- Database access error. Reason: Loading shared object failed.
- Tried to load library clntsh and failed because of error: [clntsh: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory].
- Then tried to load library libclntsh.so and failed because of new error: [/u01/app/oracle/product/10.2.0.2/cl_1/lib32/libclntsh.so: file too short
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- supported Linux / Unix operating systems
- Oracle database
$ORACLE_HOME/lib32/libclntsh.so $ORACLE_HOME lib32 libclntsh libclntsh.so 32 bit 32bit 32-bit ora 10 11 10g 11g , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.