Default Text setting of Input Text component is lost after applying Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Selected option Link to Cell becomes Enter Text
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 (no patch applied).
- Type "hello world" into cell A1 at spreadsheets.
- From Components pane, click Category and then Text, drag and drop a Input Text component into the Canvas.
- Double-click the added Input Text to open its properties.
- At Default Text, select Link to Cell, and select cell A1 as its range.
- Save and close the .xlf file.
- Upgrade Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 to SP1.
- Open the xlf file, then the selected option Link to Cell becomes Enter Text and the setting is lost.
- Xcelsius 2008 SP1
- Manually change back to Link to Cell and select its range after upgrading to Service Pack 1.
XI5, SP1, upgrade , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008