- When a new report is created in Crystal Reports based on SAP tables, the Crystal Reports client hangs
- Other computers with Crystal Reports 2008 installed can connect and report off of the same datasource without any problems
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report.
- In the "Create new connection" screen, select "SAP Table, Cluster or Function"
- Fill in appropriate SAP system logon information and click "Next"
- Crystal Reports will hang and become unresponsive.
Crystal Reports 2008
Use the appropriate SAP system hostname, including fully qualified domain name (FQDN) if appropriate
SAP tables, Crystal Reports 2008, hang, new report, FQDN, hostname , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem