When we try to create a prompt in a Crystal report from a Universe object, it should display a dynamic list of values. After the prompt is created, a blank list is being displayed.
The list of values are not refreshing all the values from the database.
- Open the report in crystal designer which is saved locally on the machine.
- Open the universe designer, import the universe and try to edit the object.
- In the properties of the object, go to properties tab and enable the option: Automatic refresh before use.
- When selected it will "Refresh the data contained in the list of values file before it is displayed in the Query Pane".
- Publish the report to repository to a different folder location with administrator account.
- Open crystal designer, Log onto repository explorer with user account, run the report and it will display List of values for the prompt.
- Run the report in Info view with user specific login, LOV’s will be displayed accordingly.
infoview , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem