- Under Personal folder> ~WebIntelligence temporary copies of Webi reports are created with "do_not_use" string appended at the start of the Webi report name.
- How to disable the Auto-save Settings for all users?
- How to disable the Auto-save for Web Intelligence report in Edit mode?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
CMC, BI Launchpad, Deactivate, Webi, Auto-Save, temporary, copy, do_not_use, ~WebIntelligence, BOXI 3.x, BI, 4.x , KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.