- Blank fields are matching
- Should EVAL or IGNORE be used?
- Control matching when one field is blank
- How to stop two blank fields from matching
- Match Criteria options in the Match Criteria Editor
- Prevent two blank fields from becoming duplicates
- Prevent records from matching when both fields are blank
- How to prevent records with empty fields from being duplicates
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
DSXI , blank matching , , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.