- Once query is refreshed on trigger cell “Refresh Every” parameter does not work correctly.
- Query start refreshing more than once in the given time interval.
- It happens if any query connection is set as “Refresh on Trigger” along with any other query set as “Refresh Every”.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Xcelsius 2008.
- Go to Data>Connections.
- Add two Query as a web service connections.
- Set first query to refresh in every 30 seconds.
- Set the second query to refresh on trigger when cell value changes.
- Click Preview.
- Open Fiddler or any web debugging tool and you will observe that first query will refresh correctly after every 30 seconds
- Now refresh the second query by changing the cell value.
- The first query will now start to refresh twice within 30 seconds. This count will increase every time second query is triggered on cell change.
This behavior has been identified as a bug and tracked under ADAPT01223477.
Install Service Pack 2 for Xcelsius 2008.
Refresh, Count, Increases, Every. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem