- List of values in prompts are not available
- 'Select from List' option in greyed out in the Business Objects Query Panel in Crystal Reports.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Universe Designer XI 3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report based on a universe
- Create prompts based on the related objects
- Refresh the report
This is because the option 'Hierarchical Display' is checked in the related objects' properties in Universe Designer. If this option is checked, then the LOV show up empty in CrystalReports and moreover, the 'Select from List' in the Business Objects Query Panel is also greyed out.
- Go to Universe Designer
- Edit the properties of the affected objects
- Uncheck the option 'Hierarchical Display'
- Save and export the universe
- Create a report in Crystal and test
Echec de la liste de valeurs : impossible d'obtenir des valeurs" , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem