The contents of the cell are displayed at the variable's selected range although the range setting has been cleared
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Xcelsius 2008.
- Type "text1" into cell A1 at the spreadsheet,
- From menu select Data > Connections to open Data Manager.
- Click Add and select Flash Variables.
- At the area of Definition tab's Variable Data, click + button to add a variable called "Range_0".
- Select cell A1 as its range.
- Click + button again to add another variable called "Range_1".
- Set cell A1 as its range too.
- Clear the selected range of variable "Range_0".
- Click the variable "Range_1", then click the variable "Range_0".
- The content of cell A1 "text1" is displayed at the variable "Range_0"'s range setting.
- Xcelsius 2008
- Delete the variable and redefine it.
X5, Flash Variables, delete, remove , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem