- EFBBBF added to the CSV file.
- When exporting a report to CSV, it add a couple of characters at the beginning.
- When exporting report to CSV format from Crystal Reports, three hexadecimal characters - EFBBBF are added at the beginning of CSV file.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, open a report, or create a new report.
- Export the report to CSV format.
- Open the exported CSV file in a Text Editor, and notice the file contains EFBBBF characters in the beginning of the file.
- This is a known issue tracked under ADAPT01186065
- The issue is rsolved in the following product update and above:
- Crystal Reports 2008:
- Service Pack 3
CR, CSV, export , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1