Migrating Desktop Intelligence document results garbled Japanese characters in the file name field of Data Manager
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- BusinessObjects Enterprise 5.1.9
- Desktop Intelligence
- Japanese operating system
- Using Excel file as data provider
DeskI, incorrect, corrupt, jp, ja, MS Excel, 273347, IW, unreadable, double byte, character, two byte , KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Desktop Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.