NaN is unexpectedly displayed in a Flash when using minus operators
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Xcelsius 2008.
- Insert Spreadsheet Table into the Xcelsius canvas.
- Open the properties of Spreadsheet table.
- Click the Select Range of the Display Data in the General tab.
- Click Sheet1.
- Select the range of Sheet1!$A$1:$E$10 and click OK.
- Insert 10 (numeric) in the cell A1.
- Insert IF(ISNUMBER(A1),"",A1) as the formula in the cell B1.
- Insert A1-B1 as the formula in the cell C1.
- Click Preview.
- Xcelsius 2008
This issue is a minus operator bug and tracked under ID ADAPT01209954.
The issue is scheduled to be fixed in Xcelsius 2008 SP2.
There is no available workaround.
SAP Note 1206525 - Xcelsius: what does NaN mean?
#VALUE, swf, ISERROR, -, Excel , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem