- Map component does not change colour as per alert thresholds.
- Enable alerter "By Value" using an excel range.
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open Xcelsius 2008.
2) Insert a map component and two spinner componenet.
3) In excel define a range A1:B1 where A1= 10 and B1= 20.
4) Go to Alerts tab for the map component and select "By Value".
5) Under "Alert Thresholds" check the option "Use a Range" and select A1:B1.
6) Define colour selection for different value ranges. For example 0-10 =GREEN, 10-15= YELLOW and 15-20= RED.
7) Now for two spinner component give data range as A1 and B1 respectively.
8) Click Preview and change the value in the spinners.
9) Map component will not change colours correctly.
- Crystal Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 1.
This has been identified as a bug which is now fixed.
Install Crystal Xcelsius Fix Pack 2.
Map, Alerters , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem