- When connecting SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (a.k.a Xcelsius) with SAP BusinessObjects Live Office, only 512 rows are fetched
- If we try to fetch rows greater than 512, it does not display the data in Dashboards (a.k.a Xcelsius)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0/4.1/4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (a.k.a Xcelsius) Client
- SAP BusinessObjects Live Office Client
xcelsius, 512 rows
, KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.