When the Employee is creating a New Leave Request through Self-Services Overview, the field Leave Available (as of today) is empty.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home workcenter
- Go to Self-Services Overview
- In the section Time, select the link New Leave Request
- In the Create step, choose the Type of Leave
- In the Additional Information section, the field Leave Available (as of today) is blank
The Time Type is mapped to Time Account which is a Statistical Time Account.
Statistical Time Accounts are used mainly for statistical purposes for example: counter, overtime. The main purpose of this Time Account is to document how may days or hours are recorded which can be used for reporting purposes.
For managing balances, Quota Time Account type should be used where, based on accrual and deduction, the remaining balances are calculated.
To check the Time Account Categories which you added in Business Configuration, you may follow the below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity for Time Accounts - <Country>
- Select Maintain Time Account Types
- Choose the respective Time Account to view the Time Account Category
You may refer the Help Center document Time Accounts which describes usage of Time Account Category Type in detail.
Urlaubsantrag; Vacation; Holiday; Abwesenheit; Abwesenheitsantrag , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Product Enhancement