How to install Crystal Reports 2008.
- Start the installation from setup.exe file located within the installation directory. If the installation is downloaded from SAP web portal, run the self executable ".rar" file.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Accept the License Agreement and click "Next".
- Provide the "User Information".
- Provide the "License key" under " Product Keycode".
- Select the Language Packs to install (default selected is English) and click "Next".
- Typical: to install the most common application features.
- Custom: We can choose specific features to install for Crystal Reports 2008.
- Destination Folder is already specified if the installer identifies any previous installation. If this is the first installation of Business Objects product in the system, we can Browse and select location to install.
- Click "Next" to begin the installation process.
- Once all the files are installed, click "Finish" to close the installation.
Installation guide for Crystal Reports 2008 and Crystal Reports 2008 SP1 attached in the reference section of this note.
Install CR 2008, 2008 SP1 , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1