- The Crystal Report has Dynamic Cascading Parameters.
- The report when published to the enterprise repository, the parameter window does not adjust the size of the window when selecting the parameters from the drop down option.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI3.x
- Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Crystal Reports
- Create a Dynamic Cascading Parameter
- Save this report in Enterprise.
- Publish the report.
- Notice that the report when published in the Enterprise, the parameter window does not adjust the size of the window when selecting the parameters from the drop down option.
The Viewer selected in the Preference option is unable to adjust the size of the Parameter Window.
- Change the viewer in the Preferences option in Info view.
- The steps to be followed to change the viewer in Info view so that the Parameter Window can adjust its size are as follows:
1. Go to Preferences.
2. Click on Crystal Reports
3. Select the second radio button ‘Web ActiveX’
4. Click on OK
Parameter Window,Window Size,Dynamic Cascading Parameters,Crystal Report , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To