- Error: 'Failed to Export.'
- Error: 'Operation not yet implemented.'
- When exporting a report in Crystal Reports to Text format, get the error: 'Failed to Export'
- When scheduling a report to Text format in BuisnessObjects Enterprise, it generates the error: 'Operation not yet implemented'
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source, and insert one or more database fields in the details section.
- Create multiple Report Footer section ( At least 2 )
- Add one subreport in each Report Footer section
- Check the option "New Page After" for each Report Footer sections.
- Export the report to Text format
You will get the error message: "Failed to Export"
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01489309
- The issue is resolved in the following product updates and above:
- Crystal Reports 2008, and SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Fix Pack 3.4
- Service Pack 4
- If you cannot apply the above Fix Pack for some time, a simple workaround is to uncheck the Report footer section option: New Page After
- The issue is also resolved in Service Pack 2 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- Service Pack 2 and associated MSM, MSI and ClickOnce files can be found on the Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Reference page
CR, Crystal Reports, Export to text, TXT , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1