- Migration from Business Objects XI R2 to Business Objects XI 3.x
- Logon Desktop Intelligence or Designer via Active Directory (AD) authentication does not work
- Java Single Sign On (SSO) is successfully working.
- Error: Cannot access repository (USR0013)
- [repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Security plugin error: Failed to set parameter on plugin. (hr=#0x80042a01).
- "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform R2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.