How to Format Multiple Columns in order to get 10 records in every column in a single page .
1. Create a Crystal Report using Xtreme Sample Database and insert a table.
2. Insert database fields into the report.
3. Right Click on the detail section, select "Section Expert".
4. In the Section Expert, Check "Format with Multiple Columns" then go to layout tab set the Detail size width to 2.5 for example. (Down then across is enabled)
5. Insert a "Blank Detail Section" (Detail b), right click on this section then go to Section Expert.
6. Write a Suppress Condition,
RecordNumber mod 10<>0.
7.Also click on X+2 correspond to "Print at Bottoma of Page" and write a conditin like,
RecordNumber mod 10=0.
, KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To