- Unable to use connect to a SAP Data source in Universe Designer when logged in with Windows AD credentials mapped to a SAP Alias
- Unable to connect to webi rich client when logged in with AD credentials which also has an SAP alias
- Unable to use client SNC on designer or Webi Rich Client (WRC)
- Unable to connect to BI reports using Crystal Reports 20xx
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
Client side SNC, BOE XI3.0, BOE XI3.1, SSO, AD authentication, Incomplete logon data ADAPT 01315704 1315704 , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , BI-BIP-IK-AUT , Authentication for integration kits , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.