Column width is truncated after exporting report to Excel (97-2003) Data only format.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP1
- Crystal Report XI R2
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch the Crystal Report Application.
- Design a report.
- Export the report using Excel (97-2003) Data only Format.
This is not a part of the current product functionality.
- Export the report using Excel (97-2003) data only format.
- Select "Constant column width (in points)".
- Change the number manually as per requirement.
- Click on OK button.
An Enhancement Request has been raised for this issue and can be tracked with ADAPT Id: ADAPT00486957. The Enhancement Request will be reviewed in terms of future product development when considering possible new features in next major release.
CR, resize, Auto fit. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Product Enhancement