- 'Show when empty' property for a table does not work as expected in WebIntelligence report when it is unticked.
- If table contains null values, this does not work.
- Need to hide the table but it is always displayed.
- WebIntelligence XI Release 2
- WebIntelligence XI 3.0 & 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform R2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
hidden disappear display , KBA , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.