- How to export a report to Excel 2007?
- Can a report be exported to .xlsx format?
- Can export to MS Excel 97-2003 format from Crystal Reports, but cannot find the option to export to MS Excel (.xlsx) format.
- Is it possible to export to MS Excel .xlsx format, from Crystal Reports? ( Which is the file format for MS Excel 2007 and above )
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, open a report.
- When exporting the report to MS Excel format from Crystal Reports, notice there is only the following options:
- Microsoft Excel (97-2003)
- Microsoft Excel (97-2003) - Data Only
There is no option to export to MS Excel 2007 or above, .xlsx format.
- To export to MS Excel format (.xlsx) from Crystal Reports, select the format "Microsoft Excel Workbook Data-Only"
- This format can export some of the report formatting, but it is limited.
- The "Microsoft Excel Workbook Data-Only" format was added from Crystal Reports 2011. For Crystal Reports 2008 and below, you can only export to MS Excel 2003 (.xls) format, but the excel file generated can be open in MS Excel 2007 and above.
CR, xlxs, xcel, Excel 2007, Office 2007, Exporting to excel , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2