- In dynamic prompt the calendar is disabled by replacing 'D' with 'A' in @prompt function in Universe.
- When the date is manually added while refreshing the report no data is returned in Crystal Report Designer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report based on Universe.
- Create a dynamic date prompt in Universe using @prompt.
- Replace 'D' with 'A' in @prompt definition to disable calender.
- Set the date field of the Parameter in Universe to date and in Crystal Reports alphanumeric.
- Run the query in Crystal Reports designer.
Crystal Reports XI Release 2.
This is a default behavior in Crystal Report Designer. An Enhancement Request has been submitted with the reference ID: ADAPT01175226.
The Enhancement Request will be reviewed in terms of future product development when considering possible new features in next major release.
- Create a report which has a sub report within it.
- Modify the input date in such a way that the database is able to understand the input date.
Calendar prompt, KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Product Enhancement