You cannot post an invoice due to the error "Goods and services receipt is not available".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the work center 'Supplier Invoicing'.
2. Go to the view 'Invoice Entry'.
3. Select a purchase order and press the button 'New Invoice'.
4. Fill in the necessary data and select the button 'Post'.
5. You get the errors:
"Posting impossible : Clarify exceptions first".
"Item <XYZ>: Goods and services receipt is not available".
6. After saving the invoice, a relevant exception is listed in tab 'Exceptions'.
If you selected 'Goods and Services Receipt Expected' in the purchase order, the follow-up invoice will check whether the goods and services delivery is finished. If not, there will be an exception 'Goods and Services Receipt missing' in the tab Exceptions.
If the delivery is necessary, please finish the delivery and update the exception.
If the delivery is not required, you can accept the exception and then post the invoice.
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , AP-GSP , Goods and Service Acknowledgement , How To