- How to add a subreport within a subreport?
- Can we add a subreport in another subreport?
- How to include a subreport inside another subreport in Crystal Reports?
- Unable to add a subreport within another subreport in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
By design, and for performance reason, it is not possible to add a subreport within another subreport.
- In some situation, a potential workaround is to insert in the subreport, an OpenDocument link to another report.
- This is not like having a subreport within a subreport, as the data will not display on the report, but it enable you to hyperlink the report to another report. For more information on how to use OpenDocument, see the document in the Attachment section.
CR, sub report, multiple subreports , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020