- Data Integrator, DI , job scheduled in BusinessObjects Enterprise ,BOE , logs in Central Management Console, CMC, as successful but has java exception in background. Job did not run.
- Status in History on CMC is 'Success'
- Click on this job in the 'Status' column and see the java error
- java.lang.Exception: No commandfile found in the CMS:
Sch_BJ_MapFromMTACCTCODE.txt at com.acta.rw.SchedulerProgramBase.run
(SchedulerProgramBase.java:44) at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.plugin.desktop.program.internal.ProgramWrapper.main(Unknown Source)
- The file does exist though.
- SAP Data Integrator XI R2 < 220.127.116.11
- All supported Microsoft Windows OS
java.lang.Exception, No commandfile found in the CMS, recurring, CMC, BOE scheduler, DS, BODS, BODI, schedules , KBA , EIM-DI , Data Integrator, Composer , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.