- Crystal Report fails to run in enterprise
- Report is based off a Universe
- Recent migration of universe
- Webi reports run fine against the universe
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report in Environment A connecting to universe A
- Import universe A to Environment B
- Do not import Report to Environment B, just try to manually save it to Environment B.
- You will notice that the report fails to see the universe, and therefore cannot connect or refresh in Environment B
- Enterprise XIR2
- Crystal Reports XIR2
It is very likely that the CUID of the universe was changed while doing the import to the new environment.
Import the reports, and include the universe in the same import procedure.
KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , Problem