While inserting the map in the report it displays the error message "The mapping dll’s are not installed on your system. Click OK to install them now."
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Crystal Reports Designer.
- Click on Insert menu and select Map and insert into the report header.
- This will give the error message.
Reproducing the issue:-
Product:-Crystal Reports XI R2
The dll’s required are not installed by default. Hence we need to install these Dll’s explicitly.
- Open Add and Remove Programs application.
- Select the Crystal Report product and click on Change button.
- Click on Add/Remove button.
- From the list select and right click Geographic Mapping and select the first option from the list and click Next.
- This will open another Window and click Next.
- This will install the Dll’s required for inserting the maps.
map install, KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To