- Error while opening a swf file from browser.
- "Macromedia Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation."
Reproducing the Issue
- Open xcelsius 4.5.
- Create a dashboard.
- Export it to SWF.
- Open the SWF file from browser.
- Crystal Xcelsius 4.5
- Adobe Flash Player 8
- From adobe flash player 8 onwards security environment has been extended to provide special permissions for files loaded from the local system or LAN connections.
- Click on adobe flash security settings.
- Add the content to the list of trusted files and locations.
- Restart application.
You can also refer to this kbase article on adobe support site for more information:- http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=13530cdd&sliceId=1
Adobe, SWF, Security
Adobe, SWF, Security, KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem