A Customer Exit routine (ABAP program) is being used, by SAP BW Query, to fill a Characteristic field, and to process the Restriction value, into BEx report Variables at runtime.
This works as expected in Business Explorer Analyser (BEx) client:
The variable field is automatically populated: a default value is displayed in the prompt selection window, without input from user intervention
- Under BusinessObjects Infoview, the user not getting prompted (is not being shown the Exit value) by the WebIntelligence application.
- The Default Value - set by the SAP Exit, or based on a Customer Exit - is NOT reflected in WebIntelligence prompts or shown in Crystal Reports parameters.
- When running the WebI query, the prompt dialog box does not show up correctly & does not capture the object metadata
- Lov shows 'No Values' red (Stop) icon
- Query hangs due to Invalid MDX Statement
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI3.0 / 3.1 + Any Fix Pack 1.x / SP2 and any Fix Pack2.x
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- BusinessObjects Integration Kit for SAP Solutions
- SAP Netweaver (NW) BI7 (7 .0 / 7.1) BW Business warehouse
- SAP Business Explorer Analyzer (BEx)
- Universe Designer
- WebIntelligence Infoview
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
generate not working missing show , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.