- Rollback commands are made when running Web Intelligence reports against a Teradata database.
- This affects performance of Web Intelligence reporting.
- Desktop Intelligence does not display the behavior.
- The same queries in prior versions of Web Intelligence do not display the behavior.
- Designer (Universe client tool) also running rollback commands when building Universes against Teradata
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
Query sent twice, twice, query resent , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.