A parameter created in a stored procedure in Sybase 12 is not visible in Crystal Reports XI when connecting via ODBC.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a simple Stored Procedure.
- Create a parameter in the Stored Procedure.
- Create a report in Crystal Reports XI based on this Stored Procedure.
- Use ODBC connection for connecting to the database.
- After the report is created, we can notice that the procedure is not visible in the report.
- Crystal Reports XI
- Sybase 12.1
- ODBC connection.
- ODBC Driver version 3.70.00.20.
- Create a new report in Crystal Reports XI.
- In the Database Expert, goto Create New Connection.
- Click on OLE DB(ADO).
- Choose "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC drivers".
- Click on Next and choose the database.
- Now when we create a report, the parameter is visible.
KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , How To
SAP Crystal Reports XI