- Changes to the query in Query As A Web Service(QaaWS) not reflected in Xcelsius.
- The WSDL URL doesn't import the modified query in Xcelsius.
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Query As A Web Service (QaaWS)
- Create a simple query
- Copy the WSDL url generated
- Launch Xcelsius
- Go to Data -> Connections
- Add 'Query as A Web service'
- Paste the WSDL url
- Click on 'Import'. The query is displayed below.
- Go back to QaaWS and modify the query
- In Xcelsius, click the 'import' button again.
- the new query is not picked up
- Xcelsius 2008 SP1
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XIR2 SP4
No product defect was looged for this
- Install Fix Pack 4.5
data manager, modification, modify, , KBA , BI-RA-XL , BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008