- How to display a list of Important Contacts for Launchpad applications
- Who are my Super Administrators?
- Which S-Users have full Super Administrator authorizations?
- Which users can add authorizations to other users in Launchpad
- Which users can create S-User IDs in Launchpad
- Display a list of Security Contacts
- Users who are Software Recipients for on-premise installations
- Who are the Technical Contacts for my on-premise installations?
- Who is the Customer CoE Manager for this account?
- Who is the License Audit Contact for my customer?
- Who are the User Administrators in Launchpad?
- Which S-Users are considered Cloud Administrators in Launchpad?
- Who is the SAP Influence Development Contact for my customer?
- Where can I find my company's Launchpad administrators?
- Which users are listed as Important Contacts for Launchpad?
- Viewing users with special functions in Launchpad
- Delete a Super Administrator
- Delete a User Administrator
superadministrators, superadmin, Super-admin, permissions, list, Super Admin, Super Administrator, Super, Cloud, Could Admin, Cloud Administrator, Software Recipient, , Security Contacts, Customer CoE Managers, License Audit Contacts, User Administrators, SAP Influence Development Contacts, PRM_CP, SF Cloud Admin , KBA , find , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.