- The Web Intelligence Report Server is designed to automatically restart itself on occasion, in order to free up memory
- What configurations determine when this auto-restart takes place?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
webi server properties Max document before recycle config configuration configurations report re-start xi 3 xi3 xi3.1 bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bi bip 4.1 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.